Careers at TCE
Lead TypeScript Software Engineer
Working environment at TCE
We apply modern software development practices such as SOLID principles, OTAP streets with Docker, k8s and Continuous Integration and Deployment, and architectures such as microservices and hexagonal architecture.
- You have experience developing single-page web applications in React or Vue.
- Experience with AWS DynamoDB, Lambda and API Gateway.
- Preferably you also have experience with TypeScript, NextJS and technologies such as GraphQL.
- Knowledge Node.js are a great advantage.
- You find maintainability, scalability, security and overall code quality important.
- You are driven and eager to learn; a bit stubborn, but you also know how to listen to others.
- You are looking for nice colleagues around you; the people make the work and the ability to work well together is at least as important as the work itself.
Do you recognize yourself in the above? Are you excited about the challenges that come with working at a startup company? Then let's get acquainted!
What do we offer?
- A permanent contract.
- Training opportunities to broaden or deepen yourself.
- Workshops and conference visits.
- A team of enthusiastic colleagues.
- An environment where open source is important; contributions are stimulated.
- A working at home allowance.
- And of course the necessary holidays and a good salary: fulltime between € 3100 and € 5000 per month based on experience level.
What do we expect from you?
A colleague who is:
- eager to learn and enthusiastic
- proactive and problem-solving
- proficient in English
- thinks and works at least at bachelor’s degree level
- just like us, passionate about delivering the best solutions to our customers
Curious about what TCE has to offer you? Then get in touch quickly, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org!
The process roughly goes as follows:
- We always plan a first meeting as soon as possible. Then we can look from both sides to see if there is a match.
- If the first conversation was positive for both, a small coding challenge will be sent to you. This will serve as input for the second interview where we will go into more depth.
- After this conversation we will let you know as soon as possible if we can make you an offer, preferably within a day.
Our offer is directly a permanent contract.