Careers at TCE
TCE is a startup in the media industry with a strong international growth ambition. We are looking for a new TCE member with a passion for digital marketing and brand building.
Working environment at TCE
TCE is a team of international media professionals situated in different countries. We all work remote but share a strong and energetic team culture. We are determined to expand our international network of publishers and editors, and to create many new collaborations in the media sector.
As marketing manager your primary responsibility is to attract and engage new prospects to the TCE platform and build the TCE brand internationally. You are responsible for:
- Allocation marketing budget for online/offline campaigning
- Setting up campaigns, and campaign evaluation
- Set up and management of e-mail campaigns and automations
- Reporting on TCE KPI’s
- Development of brand and brand awareness
- Support and visit relevant media events
- You have at least 3 years of experience with online marketing and growth hacking
- You combine strategic thinking with a hands on approach
- You have a love for the media industry
- Most important, eagerness to succeed together with us.
Do you recognize yourself in the above? Are you excited about the challenges that come with working with demanding and dynamic customers? Then let's get acquainted!
What do we offer?
- A permanent contract.
- Training opportunities to broaden or deepen yourself.
- Conference visits.
- A team of enthusiastic colleagues.
- A home working allowance.
- And of course the necessary holidays and a good salary: fulltime between € 3300 and € 5000 per month based on experience level.
What do we expect from you?
A colleague who is:
- eager to learn and enthusiastic
- proactive and problem-solving
- proficient in English
- thinks and works at least at bachelor’s degree level
- just like us, passionate about working every day on customer success
Curious about what TCE has to offer you? Then get in touch quickly, send an e-mail to email@example.com!
The process roughly goes as follows:
- We always plan a first meeting as soon as possible. Then we can look from both sides to see if there is a match.
- If the first conversation was positive for both, a small marketing challenge will be sent to you. This will serve as input for the second interview where we will go into more depth.
- After this conversation we will let you know as soon as possible if we can make you an offer, preferably within a day. Our offer is directly a permanent contract.