1. TCE grants the User a non-exclusive, non-sublicensable and non-transferable right to use the Platform.
2. The Platform offers the option to the User to purchase Content. With the Content offered it is always indicated under which (usage) conditions and for what fee the Content is available and can be used by the User. User complies with these conditions when using the content.
3. It is not permitted to make the Content licensed via the Platform available to a third party (including the provision of login data), to sell, rent, decompile, subject to reverse engineering or adaptation without prior written consent from TCE. The User may also not remove or circumvent technical provisions intended to protect the Platform (or have them removed).
5. TCE has the right at all times to adjust the offered functionality of the Platform from time to time in order to improve or change the functionality and to correct errors, as well as to make updates and upgrades available and / or at its own discretion. to implement. In addition, TCE has the right to delete data, to deny further use of the Platform and to terminate the right of use, to impose restrictions on the use of the Platform, and / or to block access to the Platform in whole or in part, temporarily or permanently. .
6. TCE makes every effort to keep the Platform functional for the benefit of the User, but it does not guarantee that the Platform will always be available in the future and will always work flawlessly.
1. In order to use the Platform, the User must register by following the appropriate instructions. The information that is requested, such as name and email address, is necessary to be able to use the Platform.
2. If the User is younger than 16 years old, he / she must have the consent of a parent or legal representative to use the Platform. By using the Platform, you represent that you are 16 years of age or older or have permission from a parent or legal representative.
1. TCE does not charge any costs for the use of the Platform. Users do pay fees for the use of Content that they purchase via the Platform.
2. Unless otherwise agreed, all prices are exclusive of VAT.
3. The User bears the costs of the purchase and use of the equipment (computer) and connections (mobile and / or wireless internet) that are necessary for the use of the Platform.
1. The Platform only functions with the necessary equipment and (internet) connections. To be able to use the Platform, the User must ensure that he or she has the necessary equipment and connections.
2. In order to prevent abuse and / or malfunctions and other problems, the User is obliged to ensure that the equipment and connections are sufficiently secured, for example against unauthorized use by third parties and viruses.
3. The User warrants to TCE that the equipment and connections used do not cause damage to TCE and / or third parties or that no rights of TCE and / or third parties are thereby harmed.
1. TCE is entitled to block access to an account or to permanently exclude a User from further use of the Platform, without stating reasons.
2. TCE is at all times authorized to change the content of the Platform.
When processing personal data, TCE adheres to the applicable regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG). The way in which TCE handles the personal data of the Users is described in the privacy statement and the cookie statement on the website tce.exchange.
1. The content of the Platform, the data, images, sounds, texts, the Content and combinations thereof and other software included therein are protected by copyright, trademark and database rights. These rights rest solely with TCE, its licensors and / or Content suppliers. Without the prior written consent of TCE, it is not permitted to copy any part of the Platform or to disclose, exploit or use in any other way in (un) edited form.
1. TCE makes no warranty whatsoever with regard to the use of the Platform and accepts no liability for damage or injury of any nature whatsoever arising from the use of the Platform.
2. TCE is not liable if the Content infringes or appears to infringe the rights of third parties. TCE is permitted to sub-license the content of the Content Providers through the License Statement. By means of the License Statement with TCE, the Content suppliers have declared themselves responsible for the Content offered on the Platform.
3. If TCE is informed by a Content Supplier of an unlawfulness in the content, TCE willall Users of this content immediately notify . User undertakes to remove this content from its platform as soon as possible after receipt of the TCE take down notification. Keeping this content available on the User’s platform longer than necessary can lead to damage that is the’s responsibility User.
4. TCE does not guarantee that the Platform will function at all times and without failure. TCE reserves the right to (temporarily) take the Platform out of use in whole or in part in connection with the performance of maintenance or adjustment work.
5. Despite the constant care and attention that is paid to the composition of the Platform, TCE cannot guarantee the completeness, correctness or continuous topicality of the data and images. TCE accepts no liability for any direct or indirect damage, of whatever nature, arising from or in any way related to the use of the Platform, (in) accessibility of or errors in the Platform or data and images made available. , software, downloads or other data files, and products and services that are purchased through the Platform or in any other way.
6. TCE is not liable for the availability of (mobile) internet and / or the operation of the equipment used by the User.
7. The above exclusions of liabilities of TCE also apply to all auxiliary persons and third parties engaged by TCE.